You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours. Orders received after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday (or on Tuesday if Monday is a Bank Holiday) by trackable courier or Royal Mail recorded delivery.
Deliveries are usually made between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. A signature will be required on receipt.
If there is normally no one at home during that time, please give us an alternative delivery address that will accept the item on your behalf.
Orders from outside the UK will be quoted on an individual basis. Please telephone 441943 461136.
UK - Allow 1-3 working days for delivery using a courier or Royal Mail service. You will be notified if there will be a significant delay.
Europe - Allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Rest of the world - Allow 11-15 days for delivery.
These delivery times are estimates. While we make every effort to dispatch your order promptly, delivery times may take longer because of circumstances beyond our control.
We provide a number of different options for delivery. We require all ski & snowboard deliveries to tick the £10.00 delivery option due to the heavy nature of the items. Unfortunately we will not be able to complete the order until the balance is paid if another delivery option is clicked at the payment page. The price is per order not per item.
- Ski & Snowboard Delivery - £10.00
- 48hr Courier (City Link) - £8.00
- 1st Class (Royal Mail) - £4.95
- Collection From Shop - £0.00 FREE!
- Courier - £30.00
- Courier - 45.00
*Please note that when selecting the 1st Class Royal Mail option your parcel will only be insured for £41.00.
If you think the delivery of your goods is overdue, please contact us by email quoting your order number, or telephone 01943 461136.
Incorrect or Damaged Goods.
If you have received incorrect or damaged goods, we will give a full refund. In the case of damaged goods we reserve the right to an independent opinion on whether the goods qualify for a refund.
In the case of incorrect or damaged goods, we will reimburse the cost of you posting the goods back to us once the cost has been agreed by our Customer Service Department. We strongly advise you to use a recorded delivery service. If a recorded service is not used and the goods do not reach us, we will not be held responsible for the cost of the goods.
If the goods are unsuitable for you we will refund the cost of the goods less any delivery provided they are returned to us within 10 days of your receipt date, the goods are new and unused with all the original packing, labels and Glide Slide receipts. No refunds are given for unwanted purchases made online. Goods can be exchanged for items to the same value, but the return postage cost is the purchaser's responsibility.
Any additional postage costs will be deducted from the credit value. Please note that if you are buying skis and require the bindings mounted, certain skis will require us to drill into the ski to mount the binding. In this case we are unable to offer a refund/exchange under our unsuitable goods policy.
Special orders specifically obtained for customers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
All items are covered by a 1 year warranty unless the manufacturer specifies otherwise. Please contact us by telephone, returning any items to us. Items returned under warranty must be clean. Dirty items will not be accepted for replacement. Original receipts will be required for all warranty claims. We will inform you once we have a decision on your claim under warranty. This may take several days as some products may be sent away for inspection.
Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. In skis and snowboards, edge and base damage is deemed to be wear and tear.
In the case of repair due to wear and tear, we will advise you of the costs of repair before carrying out any work. Postage will be at your cost.
The returns procedure is as follows. Unless it is adhered to we cannot process your return.
* 1. Print out our Return Note.
* 2. Please provide a full description of the reason for return in the area provided. Return this at the same time as the item.
* 3. Make sure the item is wrapped in the original wrapping with all labels and tags relating to the returned item.
* 4. Include the original receipt or proof of purchase. Without this we may not be able to offer a refund.
* 5. Send the package back to us at the address on the Returns Note. We strongly advise that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible if the item is not delivered back to us safely.
* 6. Please allow 14 days for your return to be processed. We will notify you by email or phone when the item has been processed.
Please inform us by email if you wish to exchange an item. We will then advise you if we have the stock and if there will be any additional postage costs.
* 1. Print out the Returns Note
* 2. Please indicate on the Returns Note that you wish to exchange clearly stating the product required.
* 3. Follow steps 3-6 of the Return procedure as above.
* 4. We will notify you by email when the item is dispatched to you.